One Rong View

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finest bovine excrement

Saz, my bestest fair weather friend... ha.
The profoundness of the semi-nonsesical wisecrack that sustained us through the desperation of JC life. Free sample everyone.


"anyway, we're always somebody sometimes. but never are we somebody all
the time. whatever that somebody might mean to you. a friend. a confidante. a significant other. a tree lover. an annoying twit. doesn't have to be a person too. might be a state of emotion. like
being happy. having a direction in life. extreme deprecating sense of being. whatever.

Sometimes? always. Always? never.

*sends mail with big grin peeking from the edges*"
-Saz

Which reminds me... where the hell are the rest of those kids?

2 Comments:

  • I'm always checking up and taggin you but you never reply! Grrrr. Don't friend you liao...Send me presents and I'll send you my blog address in Denmark. =)

    By Blogger @BEL, At 1:44 AM  

  • Wa... so lao still got don't friend kind of thing ah?
    Ok, email me your mailing address and I will send you a special JUST-FOR-ABEL present.
    By the way, my birthday is 9th Feb. I know you probably already have my present ready. Thanks!

    By Blogger Chiaw Yong, At 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home