One Rong View

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Geek declared bf of the year

Haven't been doing anything creative lately. Turns out, it's bad for life… kinda depressing and I didn't know what to do. Good thing Fred was on the ball and saved the day. What a great guy. Fred, you are totally boyfriend of the year!

I remember when Fred said that it (it referring to me thinking he was so uncool... yes, yes, so juvenile) wouldn't matter any more when I'm 82 and he's still a sprightly 81. I think I was sold right then but I was too preoccupied with other things to GET IT at that time.

So Fred saved my life again, for the 10 billionth time. It amazes me how well we communicate. Might sound a little self-indulgent, but really, who does that?

He pulled me out of my ditch when we were having a conversation last night. Effortlessly. It was so much fun. Thanks. I needed that… more than I care to admit. He totally saw me in action, stuck in my gloriously bad state, kinda miserable, but hanging on… being a good sport. 10 billion points to Fred! You're the bestest friend a me could ever have.

There's just no way I can imagine having it better than this... I mean anything COULD always be better, but THIS is already better than anything I've seen in real life. Wanting more would be to be way too unrealistic and, you know, pushing it, and then dying a horrible death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home