One Rong View

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Game Over

Ok, so my extreme shorter than short attention span has rendered c&c boring. I'm done with the game. Civ IV is out!!! But not right now, no, I'm not going to get sucked into it.

So we continue to pack.
Our motto for this relocation operation: THE LESS WE BRING, THE BETTER.
I bought nine 14 x 14 x 14 boxes, thinking to myself, "will these be enough?"

And amazingly, we came up with a grand total of 3 boxes of books to take (so far), not bad at all! With the essential-to-life-books packed (and taking up only 3 boxes!!!), I can officially declare that I'm happy as a laughing hyena. Hyenas have powerful jaws and I have no idea why I made that simile. 1 crate of magazines. (you know, those college dorm room staple, plastic storage things) Yes, the magazine junkie needs her stash. But I exercised restrain. Magazine level of new place will be back to NORMAL in no time anyway. Clothes... 1 large suitcase, 1 small suitcase as of now. Maybe another trunk load and another box. 1 box of papers. As in collection of samples for work and some bristol, some marker, some loose misc, some boxes of epsons. It's like the heaviest box so far.

Rough check list.
1 more box of books (remember pop ups)
2 artbin box of supplies + sketch books + misc art stuff
1 tool box
tv + tv stuff
CPUs + input/ouput stuff
lamp
pillows, blankies
bad ass tupper wares (these things are great, will tell you more in a later entry)

I think it's all going to fit in fred's dad's car. That means Fred's car will be nice and empty. And we won't be shipping anything. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home