One Rong View

Thursday, October 27, 2005

And the nomads move

I feel like I need to write a song now cos the title to this entry just screams to me write a song. I'm visualizing a Damien Rice type mopey song with a bit of a beachy vibe like the electro sounds in Gwen Stafani's "Cool". Just a thought.

Weird thoughts aside, Fred and I are moving to LA. Like for real. I am so pumped and ready for a change of scenery. It's interesting how things work out sometimes. Yay, road trip!

On moving... always a hassel. What's worse is that both Fred and I are bibliophiles which means, our most prized possessions are books. Last time we moved, we filled up I think it was more boxes of books than what's appropriate to mention. We had no idea our little apartment could hold so much. On the one hand, it was like... Sweet! The apartment grows books! How nice. On the other hand it was like... this is a work out we don't really need. How much will this end up costing. And my goodness, this totally highlights one of the cons of not living on the ground floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home