One Rong View

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Truism

Saw this today and I thought I'd share.

Pesident Bush, the First Lady and VP Cheney are flying on Air Force One.
George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."
Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there ... hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make 56 million people very happy."

1 Comments:

  • Hehehe, that is pretty funny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home