One Rong View

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Immigration Schmimigration

I have never heard anyone say, "When I grow up, I want to be the awesomest bureacrat ever." And recent experiences have confirmed, definitively, that no one will. Ever. Except on Futurama.

It's not that hard doing the research and making sense of the 10 billion pages of instrcutions and filling out the forms and getting all the supporting materials and giving them the money and stuff. It's just not as fun as say, watching grass grow. Or as satisfying as a good poop.

Good thing Fred and I are honest, law abiding, goody two shoesy people who have no connections with the mafia. Otherwise, the paper-pushers will be out of business. But then again, if there weren't illegals running around, the illegal alien nabbers will have a hard time feeding their families.

I guess it's a matter of choice. See, we do live in a free world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home