One Rong View

Monday, July 25, 2005

Farm Animals are Fun

Let's just say that these are the GAYEST goats I've ever seen. Cute, but fruity as hell.

Don't they look like bottles wearing those tacky bottle cozies that ang moh aunties and uncles buy? Ahahaha. That'll be my silly thing of the day. A great way to start the day at the county fair, by my standards. Not that I've ever been to one before.

And I thought it was going to be a lousy day cos I didn't have high expectations for a micro county fair with no fancy theme like "Vidalia Oninon Festival" whcich I was dying to go see when we were in Georgia, but Fred wouldn't take me and I had a deadline to meet anyway, so we didn't go.

So it was pretty awesome seeing all those farm animals. Reminds me of my childhood at my grandparents'. Yup, my Ah Gong and Poh Poh had chickens in their backyard and they laid eggs and I helped gather them. Despite having first hand experience, I am absolutely clueless when it comes to THE fundamental qn of which one came first, so don't ask.

By chance or some psychological inclination, the coolest thing there, I thought... got to be the poultry.









And the winner of winners has got to be the DIVA CHICKENs. Check this out my friends.

This guy on the left, is my favourite. So stylo, the hens go nuts. A bit of punk rock, a bit of Cher, a bit of Jim Henson. He sure knows his haut couture. It's like he went on Queer Eye, the ultra ultimate over the top episode. This is one metrosexual chicken.

Whatever it is, diva chickens are god awesome.

On the way back, Buck asked all of us, "If you were an animal from the fair, what would you be?"

I totally want to be this guy.

This next guy is like, I don't know... the mama san of all diva chickens. I mean, is he cool or what! Caught him having a diva moment. I think he might have been from Venice.


















There were tons of other facinating things at the fair and Fred won a neon blue bear for me at darts, yaddah yaddah yaddah...

At the end of the day when we were leaving, I noticed something that I appearently failed to see the entire day.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home